Registration and Deadlines
How to Apply
To reserve your place in the summer programs, please complete and submit the following to the International Graduate Programs office (Worrell 1215):
- Wake Forest Students: Fill out this form to register and select your program and housing preferences.
- Non-Wake Forest Students:
- Complete the 2022-WFU-Law-Study-Abroad-Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants-Info-Sheet: This form provides the law school with information about you and how we may contact you during the summer.
- Transcripts and a “letter of good standing” from your law school (the transcript should be original, current, and certified, and the “letter of good standing” should come from your law school dean).
- All Applicants: Non-refundable Deposit $300 non-refundable deposit for one program or a $600 non-refundable deposit for two programs. The non-refundable deposit, paid via DEAC or in the form of a check to “Wake Forest University School of Law,” will be applied against your tuition.
Priority deadline for WFU students to apply: Friday, January 14, 2022. After this date, we will open registration to non-WFU law students. Please note that we cannot hold a spot in the program unless a student has submitted all required materials and a deposit.
You should submit your application and deposit to the International Graduate Programs Office.
For Wake Forest Law students, only those applications turned in by hand will be accepted. If there are more Wake Forest students submitting registrations than there are spots in the program, a waiting list will be created.
For non-Wake students, send your completed application packages email@example.com and your fees and deposits to:
International Graduate Programs Office
Wake Forest University School of Law
P.O. Box 7206
1834 Wake Forest Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27109
Program Confirmation Dates:
Each program requires at least 10 students to participate. The law school will make a final determination on whether a program will be offered on Monday, March 7, 2022. You may continue with the application process, however, you should not purchase plane tickets or make other financial commitments until you receive this confirmation from the International Graduate Programs Office.