Registration and Deadlines
How to Apply
To reserve your place in the summer programs, please complete and submit the following to the International Graduate Programs office (Worrell 2313):
- Registration Form (doc): Fill out this form to select your classes and housing preferences.
- Program Participants Info Sheet: This form provides the law school with information about you and how we may contact you during the summer.
- Nonrefundable Deposit: $300 nonrefundable deposit for one program or a $600 nonrefundable deposit for two programs. The nonrefundable deposit, in the form of a check to “Wake Forest University School of Law,” will be applied against your tuition.
If you are a non-Wake Forest law student, please also submit the following items:
- Transcripts and a “letter of good standing” from your law school (the transcript should be original, current, and certified, and the “letter of good standing” should come from your law school dean).
- $30 Registration Fee, payable by check.
Once you’ve been accepted into the program, you are required to submit a nonrefundable Deposit of $300 for one program or a $600 nonrefundable deposit for two programs. The nonrefundable deposit, in the form of a check to “Wake Forest University School of Law,” will be applied against your tuition.
Priority deadline for WFU students to apply: Monday, January 10, 2015. After this date, we will open registration to non-WFU law students. Please note that we cannot hold a spot in the program unless a student has submitted all required materials and a deposit.
You should submit your application and deposit to the International Graduate Programs Office. If there are more Wake Forest students making their deposits during the registration period than there are places in the programs, we will attempt to ensure you a place in at least one program. Then a lottery will be held to create a waiting list.
Send your completed application packages to:
International Graduate Programs Office
Wake Forest University School of Law
P.O. Box 7206
1834 Wake Forest Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27109
If time is short, you may fax your application. We accept faxed documents and other information, provided you also send us the original documents, the deposit, and other information necessary to complete your application. The fax number is (336) 758-3930.