Housing in London
Most students studying in the London Program choose to stay in the Worrell House which is owned by Wake Forest.
Worrell House is situated in a beautiful spot in Hampstead 20 minutes by bus or Tube north of central London. Students enjoy the large garden and the kitchen, among other amenities. Shopping and restaurants are close by. The Worrell House can accommodate 14 students and the faculty director. Classes are held at Worrell House unless a field trip has been scheduled. Students who do not stay in Worrell House will stay in flats within easy distance on public transportation of Worrell House. Wake Forest will help students who do not stay in Worrell House to find appropriate accommodations elsewhere.
Space is limited in the Worrell house. If you apply after the house is full, we will put you on a housing wait list.
If we are unable to accommodate you in the Worrell house, you will need to find your own housing. Here are a few suggestions to search for housing in London:
- TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals: Trip Advisor has a well-maintained list of housing in London, where you may contact rental agencies and landlords directly.
- Gumtree: Click here for Holiday/Vacation rentals available in London. You may contact the landlord directly.
- WhereToSleep: Click here to view short term lets. Insert desired dates to view properties.
- Holiday Lettings: Holiday home rental website. Insert London, United Kingdom to search.
- VRBO: London Vacation Rentals by owner
- Wimdu: Search London for apartments
- HouseTrip.com: Search for London houses and apartments
- LibertyLiving: Accommodations for students in a variety of London neighborhoods
- Acorn Agency: Acorn flats are well maintained, in a nice part of London near Russell Square, and are accessible to Worrell by short bus or tube rides. Flats hold up to 2-3 students. Please contact Acorn in order to reserve a flat.